Can Any Body Help Me About Skystar2

jasnm

Reaction score
I was using ProgDvb some days ago.
on Intelsat 7/10 B4U movies was working.
I need to watch all Locked channels On AsiaSat3s and Also Intelsat 7/10
Plz Plz Plz....! Gave me the software or any free slution.:-worship

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
B4U Movies is encrypted in nagra 1, an encryption which is totally shot to pieces.

The other encrypted channels are scrambled on both sets of satellites in a mixture of Conax, PowerVu, Videoguard and Irdeto 2.

The first 3 are totally secure so you can forget any ideas at all of watching them. Irdeto 2 has started to be opened in Europe, but is only available on certain cards.

No idea what the situation is on the Intelsat birds or Asiasat, but its probably secure as well.

So its a case of pay up or do without

jasnm

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
B4U Movies is encrypted in nagra 1, an encryption which is totally shot to pieces.

The other encrypted channels are scrambled on both sets of satellites in a mixture of Conax, PowerVu, Videoguard and Irdeto 2.

The first 3 are totally secure so you can forget any ideas at all of watching them. Irdeto 2 has started to be opened in Europe, but is only available on certain cards.

No idea what the situation is on the Intelsat birds or Asiasat, but its probably secure as well.

So its a case of pay up or do without

Ok Boos IF any software avalable for hotbird and nelsat then gave it to me i will be very thank full to you man:-deadhorse:-pointer