can anyone help me for software upgrade coship 2300A?

bjorn69

Reaction score
My Location
Belgium
I want to know wich cable you need to use uptool V3.0 ,i always get message "connection error" i tryed cross cable and straight cable on com1 ,i followed all instructions..when boot is displayed connecting ....and i wanted to know if anyone could send me the new codes for 13° hotbird channels (all codes are welcome ...thank you for helping...

Bjorn.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
bjorn69 said:
I want to know wich cable you need to use uptool V3.0 ,i always get message "connection error" i tryed cross cable and straight cable on com1 ,i followed all instructions..when boot is displayed connecting ....and i wanted to know if anyone could send me the new codes for 13° hotbird channels (all codes are welcome ...thank you for helping...

Bjorn.

The cable your supposed to use is soldered like this

pins 2-3
3-2
5-5

Try having the upload tool running while you switch on the main switch on the back of your reciever.

You can use fresh "softcam keys" to get the p*y channels working and don't be too lazy reading the info about the Coship in this forum,lot's of posts about it here!

bjorn69

Reaction score
My Location
Belgium
that is the standard pin connection of a rs232...when I put on the the tool to upgrade software it gives a message board "connecting....." then I put on my coship and it keeps going booting and normal..bootingand normal...and on and on...and i will look furder for "softkeys" thank you I think that today I passed 4H searching in forum ....

but I am glad that I got an answer that quick thank you !!!and hope you can guide me a little more...

Bjorn.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
bjorn69 said:
that is the standard pin connection of a rs232...when I put on the the tool to upgrade software it gives a message board "connecting....." then I put on my coship and it keeps going booting and normal..bootingand normal...and on and on...and i will look furder for "softkeys" thank you I think that today I passed 4H searching in forum ....

but I am glad that I got an answer that quick thank you !!!and hope you can guide me a little more...

Bjorn.

Sorry Bjorn,can't help you when the reciever is behaving like that,there used to be a lot of coship j-tag talk at AL7BAR.CA,but link seems to be dead.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
bjorn69 said:

Bjorn.

Try Albar.tk. Some stuff for Coships there.

Llew

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia

jeemeher

Reaction score
i am have problem in my digitall world reciever plz help me i download new software in my reciver (sc1-190m)when i complete software and i did factory reset and again chanel scan all chanell there but when i turn off my reciever and on again it leave all chanels and show no chanel list i did again and agian scan but it all time do that i am very worried plz help me

bjorn69

Reaction score
My Location
Belgium
But now my problem is ...I loaded old software in it can anybody tell me were i can find the newest software?

Thank you all!!!!

Bjorn.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
bjorn69 said:
But now my problem is ...I loaded old software in it can anybody tell me were i can find the newest software?

Thank you all!!!!

Bjorn.

Please tell us how you solved the problems to help others!

Didn't get which version of the Coship you have.If you have the first version
I can help you with the best software available (patch).I think that I also have the stock Coship somewhere in my puter if you want that.

bjorn69

Reaction score
My Location
Belgium
steffan_st said:
Please tell us how you solved the problems to help others!

Didn't get which version of the Coship you have.If you have the first version
I can help you with the best software available (patch).I think that I also have the stock Coship somewhere in my puter if you want that.
I saw that on the pins of my coship at the back the pins are not on the same place ....pin 1=5 pin2=4 and so on ..so i switched my cable and everything went fine...i can use for coship CDVB2300A (don't know where i can get more information i looked on the receiver) so if you can give me that software i would be verry thankfull (looked all over the web)...only found old versions...
my e-mail is drachmanb@skynet.be

thank you again ,(to all of you)

Bjorn

ljaljo

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels , Belgium
i see that steffan_st is still active inhere and i dont know did he read one of my posts where i asked ke*s for HRT ( 12520V on Hotbird) and all other ex-yu channels (pink12577H Hotbird , hayat 12303V Hotbird, albaniaSat 11449H EutelsatW2 16°E...) so if him or someone ellse can help me please write and send ke*s on ljaljo_2884@msn.com , subject:ke*s ex-yu. thx in advance!

Regards...

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
ljaljo said:
i see that steffan_st is still active inhere and i dont know did he read one of my posts where i asked ke*s for HRT ( 12520V on Hotbird) and all other ex-yu channels (pink12577H Hotbird , hayat 12303V Hotbird, albaniaSat 11449H EutelsatW2 16°E...) so if him or someone ellse can help me please write and send ke*s on ljaljo_2884@msn.com , subject:ke*s ex-yu. thx in advance!

Regards...
Sorry m8,HRT has never worked for me either!

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
bjorn69 said:
I saw that on the pins of my coship at the back the pins are not on the same place ....pin 1=5 pin2=4 and so on ..so i switched my cable and everything went fine...i can use for coship CDVB2300A (don't know where i can get more information i looked on the receiver) so if you can give me that software i would be verry thankfull (looked all over the web)...only found old versions...
my e-mail is drachmanb@skynet.be

thank you again ,(to all of you)

Bjorn

Sorry Bjorn but your mailbox didn't accept the software I tried sending you,too big file?

bjorn69

Reaction score
My Location
Belgium
steffan_st said:
Sorry Bjorn but your mailbox didn't accept the software I tried sending you,too big file?
I received the old patch of coship and the old uptool (01/12/03)you have send me ,I found the good way for my coship for having almost al channels,now I use strong technologie and is working fine thnx for all you're help,

Bjorn.