Status
Not open for further replies.

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
db600c to lcd tv tv also db600s to lcd
My Location
uk
you dont understand though i have some other guide that is pdf and to me it dont sound right

this is what i do
go into dcc seach for my box and then connect go to telnet via dcc
type telnet and my the box ip then it ask for login so i type root
then i type - cd /var/bin

then i am lost

go to /var/bin, check whether you are in the correct
directory (for Linux ls=dir), check the file colour, the CCcam file should be green.
At the prompt, type “CCcam –dv” making sure to match the file name as well as capital

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Anyone posting cam files on the forum is likely to get their wrists slapped by an admin. So if I did it Id have to punish myself! :cool:

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
well you must have the power to email me it then you have that info dont you please come on i been on here from 12 today until 10:30 at night trying to make this work that 10 hours now i just wanna kill myself please help a idiot

also btw you dont no anyone called NAME REMOVED do you as i no he does stuff but never see him online much

A nonymous

Reaction score
Mate what you are asking isn't going to happen and to be quite honest even if somebody did send you an image, by past practice on all my Dreamboxes and TM linux receivers, copied images from one box don't always work that well in another :mad:

If you want to learn about cardsharing without learning the finer aspects of the receiver then your going to have an expensive brick in no time :-rofl2

If you want to ignor what the well seasoned dreambox users on here are saying then you will need to look over at gbox forum or one of the other forums that deals more with cardsharing :D

:-beer

Nano

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I found an interesting one once - I put a 7000 image on my 7020 by mistake and found I didnt have any sound :-rofl2

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
i am not asking for a image iam asking for the files that i can ftp to my box and the sly card to work in my db 800hd onces this works i want to move onto the csharing i been on here for 12 hours now i am getting a omnikey reader 2mra and i wont to no can i just plug the omnikey reader in as i have done the following and will it work

1. ipkg install /tmp/libusb_0.1.12-r0_mipsel.ipk
2. ipkg install /tmp/pcsc-lite_1.5.5-r0_mipsel.ipk
3. ipkg install /tmp/libpcsclite1_1.5.5-r0_mipsel.ipk
4. ipkg install /tmp/ccid_1.3.11-r0_mipsel.ipk

an i am asking people with the same box as mine the db 800hd not any other box

salv90

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
My Location
UK
Mate how much have you actually read up on?

I hate to say this, it is all in the guide.

Now have you googled this and perhaps even tried other forums where they liberally talk about cs?

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
scousa80, how many times do we have to say this, slow down. You are going at a million miles an hour and getting no where. If you think you're gonna get this box working in the next 24 hours you are sorely mistaken. We will help you, but we will not do it for you. You have to learn , slowly. The Dreambox is a receiver for the enthusiast not for the beginner. Serve your time mate, in the end you will reap the benefits. Read, read and read again, and again and again. Take the time to understand it. Sleep on it. Ponder over it. It's not just gonna happen !

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
B16MCC

are they in order as you are ment to do it

part one - How To Install Omnikey Reader On Dreambox

part two - CCcam Card Sharing Tutorial

part three - Testing New White Sly UK Card - CAID 963

part four - Release:- NewCS & CCcam Config Creator v0.5.2

if so can i say i have finished part one and i just need to put plug my Omnikey Reader in tomorrow. also the following have been installed just so you no where i am up to not moved from installing them as i get stuck after this

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
scousa80 said:
i am not asking for a image iam asking for the files that i can ftp to my box and the sly card to work in my db 800hd onces this works i want to move onto the csharing i been on here for 12 hours now i am getting a omnikey reader 2mra and i wont to no can i just plug the omnikey reader in as i have done the following and will it work

scousa80 said:
an i am asking people with the same box as mine the db 800hd not any other box
The point is that you cant just FTP someone elses files to your box. When you run 'ipkg install ......' You are installing a package of files/libraries which could be installed in many different directories on your box. Thats the easy way of doing it.

FTPing all those individual files to your dreambox and finding the correct location to put them would be a nightmare even for an experienced user.

Your getting ahead of yourself by installing the libraries ect for your card reader when you haven't even managed to get the box to read your card.

Break it down into steps and dont start one step till the previous one is complete.

1: Get the box to read the card in the built in reader. (Check that its not getting too hot).

2: Set up your Clines and Flines to test sharing. (Keep checking that its not getting too hot).

3: Install and configure your external card reader.

Also, you still haven't said whether you are using the white or blue card? People are having to assume you are using the white card.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
If you are a little bit patient: I am writing a script for STBManager to install the Omnikey reader, CCcam and newcs. This will make it simple. In the meanwhile you can do some reading so you at least have some idea of what the scripts are doing.
Download and use B16MCC's boxkey generator, give it your Sly box serial number (from the services button on your sly box) and write down the boxid that it returns.
I hope to complete the script sometime tomorrow, but I'm going to bed now.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Look at the thread STBManager installer here.
Then look here for the "Omnikey reader. CCcam and newcs installer scripts and files".

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Ok, here's a quick run down, in order, of what you need to learn to achieve your goal. Some of which you already have done of course.

Setup Network.
How to flash your Dreambox. (Using sly UK you're gonna want to use Nabilo Blackhole Image ).
Familiarise yourself with the menus.
Learn how to install addons from the addon panel.
Learn how to install addons manually using FTP and Telnet.
Learn about Card servers and Cam emulators.
Understand the theory of the difference between the two and their associated config files, for example :-
NewCS and the config file newcs.xml
CCcam and the config file CCcam.cfg
Learn about the importance of a boxkey and how to generate it.
You will need to keep your sly uk box installed to update your card every 6 weeks. ( using current methods at least for now ).
Read as many tutorials as you can find. Then read them again.
Then try to implement them, then read them again.

Stick with it and ask if you get stuck, don't ask before you've tried it and don't ask without reading and searching.
You didn't seem to acknowledge a very important point I made earlier, the NewCS you installed from the addons panel WILL NOT WORK with the Omnikey, you need a different one, not available on any addons panel. Read the omnikey tutorial very carefully.

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
thanks shumifan50 bad news is my reader has not turned up yet so hopefully sometime today

compufunk
i am using the white card and i have a db 800hd with the gemini 2 image
so everyone can no now

i cant seem to find were i put the CCcam and newcs into i tryed putting it into tmp but didnt come up any help

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Where did you get CCcam and NewCS from ?
If you want to test the card in the internal reader then just install them from the addons panel. You don't put them anywhere, it will do it for you.

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
b16mcc i got them from here http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...778-omnikey-reader-cccam-newcs-installer.html as shumifan50 said to use but when i tryed with his program it kept saying error when i put the files in and nothing done so i though that i could manualy put them into the dreambox

i am reflashing my box now and i will start agen just so i can try the card in the internal reader as my other card has not still turned up why do they say one time and are always late

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
I couldn't possibly comment on that I'm afraid. I'm not familiar with that process he has created. If you're finding it hard to use I'd move back to the original omnikey thread and follow it to the letter.

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
well i will put the 4 files on the way i did from your thread and then i will look on how you put the new cam and newcs on and then will try my card via the internal reader and see what happens

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Europe
Did you download the 2 cams as required BEFORE you try to install anything? The script checks that all files are there and will give an error if the file did not transfer properly or was not found. Post the error log here so I can have a look.
Also: The rar had a missing file, so download it again. It is a failsafe way to install the reader, BUT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE CAMS BEFOTE trying to install.

Note that when you use the internal reader you have to download and install the cams from the blue panel on your remote.

scousa80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
i download the cams from

http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...778-omnikey-reader-cccam-newcs-installer.html

like you said but dont no where i put them i have cams from the blue panel installed now as i have just reflashed as starting from the begin

now i have all your flies in the folder in stb manager loaded it loaded in to my box when to put the ipkg in to the box and it kept failing also i had them on there but i thought it may overite

this is what i get

failed to process
running on pc telnet.exe an my ip

Status
Not open for further replies.