can anyone tell me how i update my xcam

chem123

Reaction score
im wanting to update my xcam with the new patch does anyone know how to do it im new to this

LALBULL

Reaction score
Hi every1 Lalbull here, as my ntl box in nottingham keeps going off, i have invested in an elvis programmer, but don't know where or what to put on my fun card. Any idea where to get the software.
thanx.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
chem123 said:
im wanting to update my xcam with the new patch does anyone know how to do it im new to this

OK, there are two ways to do this. First method requires Funcard 6's and a card programmer like infinity.
Second method requires a loader board.

If you have neither then I can let you know where you can get them reasonably priced.

LALBULL
DON'T JIJACK OTHER PEOPLES POSTS, ITS JUST PLAIN RUDE!!! MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.

chem123

Reaction score
i have a loader board its called a twin programmer mate

educabrera

Reaction score
i'm completly new here
and i wanna update my kaon
what cable and i do need any uploder program to do that could any one tell me how to do it

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
chem123 said:
i have a loader board its called a twin programmer mate
The way I would do it is, firstly download the new firmware and loader software(v1.02 I think) normally part of the same zip file. Then download Cammy Ice Workshop from: http://www.cammy-products.com/ in the downloads section.

Load up cammy ice, have the loader in them cam and the receiver on, go to serial update in the CAMs menu. When it says active loader, click the clear button on cammy loader(make sure it is on block 2). Then click on activate loader on the receiver.

This will very quickly clear the cam.

Unplug the receiver and plug it back in. In the cas menu you should now get something like "XCAM MODULE". Simply load up the proper xcam xcrypt loader program, select the firmware file and click connect, it should connect instantly and then start copying the firmware accross, no activation needed. When it ends power down the recevier and then repower it.

Thats my method, which I know works in my instance, it doesnt mean that it will work for you, and you could damage the cam doing it!

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
educabrera said:
i'm completly new here
and i wanna update my kaon
what cable and i do need any uploder program to do that could any one tell me how to do it
YOU ARE HIJACKING SOMEONE ELSES THREAD, START YOUR OWN THREAD IN THE CORRECT SECTION!!!