Not open for further replies.

dreed

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
I was just wondering can I connect more than one satellite dish to one receiver.

I asked this question before but rolfw (moderator) told me to search on the forum and which i did but coudnt find anything so I have to ask it again. Also the thread I started got closed.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Yes you can, there are plenty of ways to do it as far as the LNB is concerned, manually with a switch, automatically with an accessory switch, or directly using DiSEqC protocol.

Connecting motorised systems gets a little more difficult

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
you might actually only need one dish; I have 3 LNBs pointed at 28/19/13 east piped into a DiSEqC stitch <;)> and down into my hüüs and into my elcheapo receiver :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well I've just done a search for "multiple", then "multiple LNBs", then just "LNBs", then secondary searches on "switch" and "switch diseqC" and all of them brought up several relevant threads, perhaps those search terms are blocked on the college network tikjisko, oops sorry, I mean dreed.;)

dreed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
hey rolf whats seem to be your problem? what have i done to offend you? why do u always offend me and call me tkilsoko or toalokos or tliplso why? man u need to sort out the way you talk to people, i joined this forum becuase i wanted to get some answers about satellites receivers and dishes and LNBs and also answer some questions if i can. but what you are doing is contantly on my back. stop calling me toksols ortikolsihci. damn man get get a life.

dreed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
stop picking on people for no reason, you dont know me.

dreed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
Thanks for your help Channel Hopper and Leee. vbmenu_register("postmenu_304831", true);

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32&quot; Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
you really should take it in fun dreed, rolfw is only having a laugh. If you dont agree with something he says, offensive or otherwise, report it as a bad post. Granted, it´ll go straight to him, but at least he´ll know how you feel. Rolfw, ignore this bloke unless he asks a question directly to you. Lets avoid any unnessisary abuse on this forum. Be good and play nice boys.

dreed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
your a decent person AlexBellisBrown.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32&quot; Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
thank you very much, i do try my best.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Dreed, stop playing games, we all know you are the poster formerly known as Tolopsia and then reincarnated as tikjisko, both of whom were banned for posting rubbish. Deliberately misspelling the names of your former identities does not convince anyone of your claimed ignorance of these. You post in the identical style, you have now used exactly the same phraseology on at least three occasions, you ask the same generic questions, you refuse to do any research and you are using the same IP batch from the same provider, I rest my case.

If I didn't find your dogged pretence amusing, you would already be gone. :) :-lmao

dreed

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I dont have a setup yet
My Location
UK
if i was the person you was talking about maybe you should take it into consideration and respect what other people have to say instead of being rude and insulting them. thats not good man, you gotta give people chances, i'm not saying that i am toplosia which i am not. so far everyone here has been quite decent, but you are the only one that is rude, why? i think you ought to to go some chillin lessons, maybe you can chill out and stop being rude to people, i never was rude to you in any way remember that.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I'll tell you why I have this attitude with you dreed/tolopsia/tikjisko/olaoplso, it's because you don't seem to be able to listen when someone tells you something, you don't seem prepared to put in any spade work to find your own information and want to be spoon fed. You also insisted on copy and pasting the same two year old information under a very misleading and sensational heading three times, not accepting our explanation that it isn't news, the court case was dropped and so is no longer relevant.

I did ask you not to come back, so any reincarnation will be treated exactly the same way, until that is, you learn to listen more and take to heart the rules of the forum you have joined.

Perhaps wait a few years until you have grown up a little and or left school.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish &amp; jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
rolf, there beat's the heart of a lion,
i didn't know you had it in you
:-applause :-applause :-applause :-applause :-applause :-applause

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No, got the heart of a pussycat bronking, but just occasionally the patience of a Puff Adder. :-lmao

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish &amp; jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
i'll be searching for reading tonight, just to keep in your good books

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
It's right there in Berkshire where it always has been

What ?? O-Ha

L.:)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, always a problem when searching for a tradesman in Reading, brings up a lot of very odd links. :)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
One should never use the word , 'tradesman', in internet searches.
(You might end up in any number of commons).

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
I rate this thread 5*

In the blue corner, the undefeated champ rolfw.....and in the red corner, sporting the "D" cap, dreed....allegedly three-times defeated and still relying on the same old approach ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.