Can i get filipino channels from the uk

chippy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong place please delete if so, can i get channels from the philippines using some satalite equipment if so what do i need as i know nothink about sats.

thanks

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
not possible as your too far away from the satellite footprints that cover the asian region

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
wod said:
not possible as your too far away from the satellite footprints that cover the asian region

Err - try scanning 12711 H 30000 1/2 on Atlantic Bird 3 at 5W - theres half a dozen on there! :-rofl2

The OP will have to subscribe as they are secure.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
wod said:

Filipino channels are available from 5West, on an 80cm dish from the UK
You will however need a subscription to ABS-CBN for the card and Irdeto receiver.

Last time I looked it was about £35 per month for five TV and two radio channels

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
my mistake why they on 5west ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Probably for the Filipino expats working in Europe.

chippy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
This idea was for my wife who comes from philippines but now lives with me here in the uk. its a shame it costs so much each month i was hoping for some easy way that dont cost so much each months thanks all anyway.

pinoy-sabong

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AtlanticBird3 @5 Degree West

Amd Semprom 2800, 1G ddr, water cooling, 250 G hardisk, MsWindows Xp w/ SP2, Linux Mandriva 2006
My Location
West Europe
chippy said:
This idea was for my wife who comes from philippines but now lives with me here in the uk. its a shame it costs so much each month i was hoping for some easy way that dont cost so much each months thanks all anyway.

Hi i can help you by card sharing, i am in Netherland i get the sigenal in AtlanticBird3, so for sure you can get it also in UK, email address removed as its breaking at least one of our rules. A/S

pinoy-sabong

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AtlanticBird3 @5 Degree West

Amd Semprom 2800, 1G ddr, water cooling, 250 G hardisk, MsWindows Xp w/ SP2, Linux Mandriva 2006
My Location
West Europe
Chippy i am Filipino also so please tell this to your wife,

Edited - Oi! Kindly post in English on this board. Our rules apply to everybody including you .... Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Follow our rules - you post in English, or provide a suitable translation.

chippy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
uk
Hello thanks for your reply. I am chippy’s wife. I came from Cebu City and now live in England. And I would like to get the ABS-CBN channels but I don’t know what equipment I should use. If you could please advise me on equipment and how card sharing works.

I presume you are a ”lalaki “ because of your username. Could you tell me where in the Philippines did you come from?

Looking forward of your reply…

Thanks…

pinoy-sabong said:
Chippy i am Filipino also so please tell this to your wife,

Edited - Oi! Kindly post in English on this board. Our rules apply to everybody including you .... Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
chippy said:
Hello thanks for your reply. I am chippy’s wife. I came from Cebu City and now live in England. And I would like to get the ABS-CBN channels but I don’t know what equipment I should use. If you could please advise me on equipment and how card sharing works.

I presume you are a ”lalaki “ because of your username. Could you tell me where in the Philippines did you come from?

Looking forward of your reply…

Thanks…

You wont get a reply - hes been banned for breaking our forum rules on multiple occasions.

The channels available are here:

http://www.flysat.com/abird3.php

down towards the bottom of the page. You will need to subscribe if you want to watch them