Can MM open North American channels?

Sitri

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
BEC 6600CI
Pansat 2700
My Location
Staten Island, NY USA
Now that FTA cardless recievers are down (i.e my Pansat 2700), I thought I would poke around with learning about card systems. I am a total newbie, but thought I would put the question out there to see if it is possible to use MM to open encrypted NA channels such as DN and BEV. I have a BEC DB 6800+CI, with a MM and a CAS programmer, but not sure where to begin.

Any help or suggestions are very much welcomed. Thanks in advance to all.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Magic Module will open very little on its own and not sure how well it works with any of the commercial cards like the Cerebro and Daytona. Unfortunately very few of the members here will know very much about reception of the providers you mention, as the vast majority of them cannot see those satellites.

Sitri

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
BEC 6600CI
Pansat 2700
My Location
Staten Island, NY USA
Thanks rolfw... I love this site though...so much info on a system that I am not totally familiar with. However, I guess it can't help my current situation.

Cheers!!! :D