can someone help

chem123

Reaction score
hi i have finally got my motorised system fitted and its great but do i need an art viewing card to get the live premiership footy on a saturday

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
well the simple answer is buy a viewing card but this time of the year i'd just look at buying 6mth's subscription + make sure your reciever or cam is viacess2 compatable as i'm sure thats the encription system

chem123

Reaction score
so the art card would be good to get for 6months yeh

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
what set up have you got cams etc

chem123

Reaction score
ive got this Technomate 7600 2 VA
ART Official 6 Months Subscription card in Viaccess 2
80cm Solid Dish + Wall Mount
Digital LNB 0.3 dB
Moteck Digipower DiseqC 1.2 Motor

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
well it should work i have a technomate reciever mr mrev +dragon cams no art card though as multivission 8 + tps star show 4 live games a week + all the rest with a delay so if you hav'nt paid 4 the art card yet it might be worth looking at other longerlasting options the mrcams are cheeper than art cards now and you would have the bonus of getting films etc aswell

chem123

Reaction score
great mate cheers for that i will do that instead thanx for the advise

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
sorry m8 forgot to mention you have to keep on top of the files for the cams if you stay on line for five mins i will check to see if a fun card and cheep programer still works with my embeddedsoftware as you will need this to update your cam any way so it might be worth you buying them first and yousing next years subscription on a cam

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
latest fun files dont work so you would need a cam +card writer and fun card6 the choices are endless but you can unlock some expensive packages so i would take a think about it as subscription 2 art will only last so long this is why i started the hobby football now im addicted i have a motorised system and with my selection of cams and cards get pretty well most games (the misses hates it though)if you are unshore just ask and i will help as best as i can

chem123

Reaction score
i have a drgon cam mate im new to all this do i need anything to get it to work sorry for the hassle lol

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
what is it loaded with when you put it in your reciever what does it say in the menu

chem123

Reaction score
matrix reloaded cam thats what it says mate but is it the cam i write or a reader card this is what confuses me a bit

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
you write to the card put the cam in the recierer go to the menu go to the cam if it is a reloaded cam click on it then in the next menu click on upgrade firm ware then insert cards when prompted if its a dragon cam load card insert card into cam and turn machine on go to menu click on cam and click on dragon loader and let it load

chem123

Reaction score
now i see what you mean thanx mate ima do that get some codes put my card in its card reader copy them onto the card thanx mate for allthe help

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
My Location
no mans land
no problem m8