can you help me

johnbruce

Reaction score
hello to the group
i have just got the dragon cam and am asking if someone can help me
with loading of the card.i have a infinity usb pheonix for programming
but the thing is it aint recognized when i put it in a com port so any help
with the programming will help and a step by step proceedure plan would help also. just got to grips with programming a card for mr this is confusing me now
any help i would much appreciate
thank you in advance
JB

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think that you need to put the programmer in Phoenix mode 6mhz, then startup Dragonload.exe, then and only then put the card in and press connect, also make sure that the com port is correct.

johnbruce

Reaction score
i have managed to load the card but the problem is now that my receiver is saying that the ci module is invalid. is there something i have done or something i need to do to get it work ??an earlier version of firmware or something like that ??? i dont know
and i thought the matrix reloaded was hard
please help JB

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's a while as I say since I programmed one, have you tried pulling the cam out and re-inserting it?

johnbruce

Reaction score
this is weird rolfw
i loaded firmware to dragon still says invalid but i put a card in it and the firmware loaded. the thing is should it decrypt more channels than matrix reloaded ?? cause all i can get is what reloaded decrypts. something wrong here ??