Can You Receive ITV in Bangladesh

dawgyg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satelite info I will get asap at least 10 ft in size. WInXp SP 3 2GB Ram, 50GB HDD, Intel Core2 Quad 2.40 Gbhz
My Location
Bangladesh
First of all I would like to say thank you for letting me into this community of yours.

I am a British national who had to move to Bangladesh due to his work. The place has all sorts of different positives than it did back home but it also has its negatives too, one being the selection and availability of channels/extremely slow pricey internet speeds (so streaming was not an option).

I miss being able to get to watch ITV in the evenings. Its just been so unpleasant tv selection wise over here. I have subscribed to some local merchant who supplies me with Tata Sky who charges two to three times what the services are and on top of that most of the english channels are continuously repeating the same shows in 2 to 3 cycles daily but definitely better than nothing, but no surprise is to what is going to happen in the show. :p

I read a comment from the Administrator regarding Freetv only being brodcast to Western Europe. I guess if this is true there is no chance of ever getting ITV in Bangladesh?

Best regards
extremely frustrated without his British TV

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Not a chance, sorry!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yup have to agree with Tivu - no chance whatsoever. If you have access to FAST broadband in the UK & in India you could investigate a slingbox solution.

ltkltkltk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pace 2500B sky digibox, zone 1 sky minidish
My Location
Gloucestershire Cotswolds
I'm just going to throw this in here
_http://www.tvcatchup.com/

I'm not even sure if it works outside the uk or if it'll work with your slow internet.
But give it a go, It's free afterall

EDIT
Thanks for the link but please remember to deactivate them.