Reaction score
Website
www.dishgods.ca
My Satellite Setup
Sky TV
My Location
UK
Here's the situation...

Played with D T V and B E V in North America for years. For those not familiar, those are the two main providers for North America.

Now lookin to find out if there's ANYTHING I can do for SkyTV. I'm here for 3 more years.
If not.....how does a guy in Germany, get English TV for...let's say, a little cheaper than what SKY is offering.....

Thanks folks....Fudge

"Better to die for something, than to live for nothing"

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sky is not available, apart from card sharing using boxes like the Dreambox, but you normally need to bring something to the party.

There are loads of channels periodically available with English audio, but you take your chances as to when they are there.

A good read through the sections will enlighten you.;)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum fudge

There is not a lot available gratis these day but a good read of the forums will bring you up to date, also it all depends on what your definition of English TV is really. There is a lot of American programming on English TV and I am sure the converse applies. Do you have anything specific in mind?
Also you mention cheaper than Sky there are many levels of package prices depending on your likes and dislikes, but for sure you will not find a h a c k

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
premiere on astra 1 is open and has english audio on sports and movies where available

d+ used to be open and that was a good package i thought had loads of english audio channels like fox and axn, scifi etc but you will need a subscribption

where about in germany as you will be able to pickup astra 2d for some english channels like bbc 1-4 and itv 1-4 etc