canal + and canalsat

nicolasmori

My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1500CI+ with double LNB allowing me to receive both astra and hotbird
Hi everyone,

I am sure you must have had these questions many times and i apologies, but i am new to the satellite world and it is my first thread. I recently purchased a satellite system, the technomate 1500CI+ with double LNB which allows me to receive both astra and hotbird mostly for french channels. However canal + is still scrambled, is there a way to rectify that. I heard about CAM and Card but am not at all familiar with that. There is so many, which one unscramble canal+ France.

Thanks a lot for your help

Nico

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
And :-welcome

nicolasmori
As you have one of the Technomate range have a look under "Receivers & Systems" for Receiver Reviews and in there is a thread by the_wizzz on 06-05-2005 called "My thorough review of the Technomate TM-1500ci+, and the TM-1000 range" Have a good look through, it's an excellent review and have alook at this link it gives details about other methods of reception ;)
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=32793