Canal +Blaum/Rood reception probs. 19.2 e

viduka

Reaction score
I saw a message somewhere on the forum regarding this subject ( which I cannot now find) stating that the channel required retuning. I checked on the Sat football site and got what I thought was a new frequency and tuned it (as far as I know) in! I still have the same problem which is sound but no picture.Could anybody tell me what the correct frequences are or give general advice. I have a Manhatten 3000 (which can be a bit tricky to use sometimes with adding transponders/editing etc,due to a poor instruction booklet) with a 1m dish & funcard & live in Leeds.
Any help would be appreciated!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The video and audio pids are listed HERE Viduka, you may need to enter them manualy.

viduka

Reaction score
I have looked through all the instruction manual & messed around with all the menus but I cannot find anywhere where I can change the video& audio pids manually,the only thing I can find to do with it is when I press the info button which tells me freq & pid info but will not let me change it.The channel is at the correct freq etc but does not alter from sound only when researching transponder.Any ideas?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I don't know much about your receiver, but there is normally a channel edit function where you can go into more detail.

viduka

Reaction score
Thamks for the info on PIDs. Tried that, but the channel edit function wont change audio or video PIDs. Any Manhatten owners come accross this problem?