Canal+ france

picking

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it just me, or have a lot of channels gone to Seca 2 recently? First there was TCM France, on TBS I think, then Canal vert, jaune and bleu and now the six Cine cinema channels. I've looked, but there doesn't seem to be any mention in the forums or the code sites. Thanks.

pronson

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've lost Canal+ France as well but only on my gold card, it still works on a Boris 6 in 1 (sorry, no idea why) with mm

P

PipiSATTV

Yes canal satellite france has gone to seca 2!

But you can still view it by using keys for the TPScrypt!

P.S. :The Kiosque channels are only in seca2 as they are PPV.

picking

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry if this is a silly question, but I can't find the answer in previous posts - is there a file for TPScrypt that will work with a goldcard in a Humax 5300? Thanks.

P

PipiSATTV

Sorry can help you with that since i'm using a pc dvb-s card to view tv. I think it is possible!

The keys are known since TPSCrypt is only a little enhanced version of viacces1.

Although it is a different question when it comes to recievers since your'e dependent on correctly programming the card and the cam!

so i can't give you an answer if it will work on your reciever, someone else has to help u with that!

All i can say is it cracked and working(FOR NOW-Only god knows how long this will last)