Canal satellite France

Dinu

Reaction score
I have the following problem: The chanels on Canal Satellite France stoped working. I use an autoupdating mediaguard card and it just stoped decoding (from today 28/11/2000) all the chanels from CSF exept the ones on transporder 93 12266H!!! On the non working chanels I get from time to time a still picture for a couple of seconds witch latter disapears!! It is something wrong with my LNB polarity? If so why other packages work with Vertical just polarity fine? Is it the code change? If so why are the chanels on tp93 working and why the card is not autoupdating even if I waited for more than 2 hours? Is it the new security system implemented by Canal+? What the hel is wrong??

S

scoodidi

Canal sat france changed the ppua an mk1 this month so that the autoupdate is desactivated you have to change your keys to decembre keys via remote or to reprogram the 2416

Dinu

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the info. Can you please recomend me a new autoupdating software that will work with the new changes. As for the update via remote control I do not know how this can be done. I own an Echostar 3000IP with software version 200 but I think it has something to do with the sotware on the card.

Thanks & Best regards
Dinu

S

scoodidi

There is only new autoupdate on canalsatellite and not for C+ c+ vert c+ jaune c+ bleu
You may find some files on the cryptologia site take the latest autoupdate they have also valid keys for c+ till 31/12

http://eureka.ya.com/aascryptos/ficherost.htm
regards

Dinu

Reaction score
I've got problems with C+ channels also! Anyhow I will try to change the software tonight and see how it behaves. Thnak you very much for the info.

Kind regards
Dinu

H

hea167061

how can you change the codes on the remote and what are the codes.
I have a Echostar 2500 , Astron Cam.

Dinu

Reaction score
You can find the keys at http://freeseka.da.ru. But I do not have the slightest ideea how you can change them via remote. I own an echostar 3000IP so if you find out please let me know.

Dinu

Reaction score
A very strange thing happened. I did not had time to update the card but canal satelite france and Canal+ came up by themselves, ony Kiosque still not worked. I said ok it works but then canal sat france stoped working again and tonight Canal satelite espagna (Taquila) stoped working and when I check the card I have the december key on!! It stoped working at 22:00 while on Cinemamia? What is wrong? Is it that pesky erase command or something? And wht Enciclopedia still works even if I do not have the december key on CSF and if I take the CAM out it doesen't work? Could sombody help me please!

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Dinu,

you said you had an ad3000 receiver. If so, you will not be affected by the "erase" commands that some providers started transmitting (they only affected cards used in receivers with embedded CAMs, not CI-CAMs).

Some providers have changed their masterkeys.
Make sure you have up to date files with new masterkeys/PPUAs in them (I use SatTurk, and that was ok up to yesterday at least).

2old

Dinu

Reaction score
Yesterday Canal Satelite Espagna stoped working. I had the January key, but now I have only the December key and it is not working. Is this a false update? If so will the card start working again when I'll receive another update?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Could be. Don't know. Mine is still working ok, so maybe your best bet is to reprogram the wafer again with different software.
2old

Dinu

Reaction score
I'll try that but for now I do not have a smartmouse. Do you know where I can find any electrical prints?