Canal+

F

fozzy and gonzo

I think that's the channel name. They show live English games on a Saturday afternoon. How can I pick it up?

S

sleeper

you cant get canal+ through your sky dig-box need digital reciever plus smartcard to pick up canal+ sorry m8

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
what's more there many channels with that name across several different satellites, broadcasting in various different encryption systems. You'd need to be more specific about the one you are referring to.
2old

u02adb3

Reaction score
I too have, or had, until you said that, an interest in recieving Canal+ (the swedish one is the one with the football I believe), but alas I only have a bog standard Sky digital installation. You spoke of a receiver being needed - what specifically would the equipment needed be to do so? If only so I can confirm to myself that I can't afford it :-)
Thanks
Ali

*edit*
In fact having just looked at http://www.knplogic.co.uk/sport/ , it seems the channel in question is listed as Canal+ D/F/N/S 1deg W Conax. I'm afraid (as is probably already obvious) that I'm a total n00b - how do I go about getting the equipment to be able to receive that?
Thanks again

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Canal+ Denmark/Finland/Norway/Sweeden are available with a 90cm / 1m
dish .A PC fitted with a Sat tv card is probably the cheapest option.
All in for about £150.

macone

Reaction score
thats a big problem with me,whenver it says canal+ it gives an ident but theres so many out there I dont know which one to use where,do you have alisyt of the different canal + channels (and idents) and where there are located ??
thanks

2old4this said:
what's more there many channels with that name across several different satellites, broadcasting in various different encryption systems. You'd need to be more specific about the one you are referring to.
2old

geebeeone

Reaction score
Thor W1

Canal+ has about 8 channels and at least 3 has football on Saturdays.
Watched Spurs/Bolton and Chelsea this Sat.
Live.