Canale 5 hotbird new vpid and pcr codes

J

JUVE

My Satellite Setup
Hotbird 13
Astra 28.2
My Location
NORTH WEST
The past few Canale 5 has been scrambled on hotbird due to new freesat Italia lanuch. Canale 5 has now changed its Vpid, audio, pmt, pcr, txt. Follow information below and enter the new codes, the station wont be scrambled any more.

Canale 5 on hotbird frequencey 11919 v 27500 has changed its

VPID CODE: 516
AUDIO: 690
PMT: 261
PCR: 132
TXT: 577

On the Sl-65 decorder it allows to creat a channel with existing frequency numbers, you only need the VPID, AUDIO and PCR codes to get chanel.

Hope this is help anyone who have noticed it had been scrambled.

C

Crusty Burke

My Satellite Setup
Irish Sky sub, Freesat HD from 28.2 East, TNTSAT card in Dreambox 800HD and a Motorised Dish with a HTPC holding it all together
My Location
London
Thanks for this - are any of the other Italian channels affected in a similar way?

Lazarus

Lazarus

Tout Rond Bon Oeuf
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Also see http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/receiver-software-international-section/160410-canale-5-a.html?highlight=canale

This change happened several weeks ago.

In this particular case, as the Scrambled and FTA versions are on the same TP, you can either create a new Channel or simply delete the old one and do an FTA rescan of that TP. Your solution of editing the PIDs makes three different ways of doing it - personally I find it more laborious, though.

By Freesat Italia, do you mean TivùSat ?