Cannot get 11615 H - 30w

F

FoneFreak

Hi friends, I have a motor setup and can get most sats including hispa. The main problem I hav is that i cannot get 11615 H, i have tried everything including skew etc - I get 80+ percent on most east sats and 60-70% on hispa but still cannot get the above transponder?

Can anyone help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Being a FoneFreak, do you have a DECT phone sat near the receiver?

F

FoneFreak

I do have a phone near the receiver its from abroad so not if its screwed?, i dont think it dect tho?. FoneFreak was my name from long time agao when the days of analogue phones and programming etc ;). Now i should change it to SatFreak or PSPFreak :-). PS do you think its to do with interferance?, Everything else seems to be coming thru fine just that 1 transponder not working?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
That would point to interference form somewhere. A single haromic of something close by probably.

L.

F

FoneFreak

cool thanks guys, i didn't think it could effect it THAT much?, I'll have a play around later and see if anything changes? - any other tips or advice please?

F

FoneFreak

I'm abit surprised tho that interferance can cause THAT much problem that I cannot tune the transponder - sorry for my ignorance.

I'll try tonight when I get hope.

jakenl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
11615 H 30W coming through just fine here (Telelinea). :-thumb1

Jakenl

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The IF frequency of that transponder is 1.865 Ghz, the DECT Frequency range is as seen below, it is very close.

F

FoneFreak

No tried everything, still not working I get between 50 & 72 on the other hispa transponders (80cm dish), might try to move my motor on weekend and try to fine tune hispa (altho I didn't want to touch it) :(

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Did you switch off the phone and take the batteries out of the handset?

F

FoneFreak

Yes totally disconnected the phone, 2 b honest it raining quite bad today so i suppose THAT wont help. Thanks for all your help. I will get it sorted and update on here!