Cant validate smartcard. (GoldCard) WHY!!!!

C

cooling321

I have put in the kelver codes and remote codes etc, but i keep loosing the picture and seeing some message about not validating my smartcard. x(
Are there codes i can use to stop this? Where can i get the codes? Do i need to program it differently?

Cooling

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Firstly Cooling you need to make sure that you are using the latest versions of the Hex files, then secondly before inserting card power down the vox from the mains and restart, this should clear any residual effects from the ECMs.

Rolf

C

cooling321

Thanks Rolf, I zapped my card with omega 190 april hex files and put it in the reset stb. It is all good now.:-)

T

tallest_of_paul

I Think you may still have prob's with Omega190, I have. Try Kev 1.68 if you have trouble in the next couple of weeks. Or if you want an AU card try Keylog68j.

All the best.

Paul

B

bigga999

I get the same error on my nokia - how do I do the procedure you reccomend - I get the same error. Do I need to reprogramme my card - If so how do I do it, and where can I get a programmer for a gold card?