Can't write flash file on to titanium card

jlpa

Impossible is nothing
Reaction score
Each time that I try to write files on to my titanium card, I receive the error message: can't write flash file. The loading bar only goes up a few %, before producing this message. Now I have tested the card on quite a few titanium loaders without success. The card can be identified {OS:1.O6 etc}, and erased without any problem, it's just the burning of the files that is the problem. I have disabled all the fifo buffers, so that can't be the problem. However, I did accidently insert the card before I had enabled phoenix mode, which caused for the card to be detected in smartmouse mode. Could this have had an effect on the card? Also, is it possible that I could have killed the card, and if so is there any way of repairing it? I have an infinity usb phoenix. Any help regarding this matter would be appreciated. Thank you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strangely enough I had that problem before I disabled the FIFO buffer, but as you say you have already done so, then it can't be that.

What rate do you have your phoenix mode set to, try the one up or the one below.

jlpa

Impossible is nothing
Reaction score
3.58, and I have tried 3.68 and 6.00 without success.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Difficult to know whether you have damaged the card, have you managed to program a card before on the system, or is this your first one?

jlpa

Impossible is nothing
Reaction score
Yes, I have managed to program one before. Could it be that I have worn out the card?

jlpa

Impossible is nothing
Reaction score
Or could there be a problem with the programmer?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Unlikely to have worn out the card, although damaging it is a possibility. I haven't heard of any Infinity programmers breaking to date.

manikm

Reaction score
where are the fifo buffers u speak off>?

I have this problem trying to downgrade...

Im using elvis and MP progger

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Go into device manager, COM ports, advanced, turn off FIFO buffering on the prot you are using.