• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

card activation problem

My Satellite Setup
ned canal
My Location
pt
i have a original card from nerderland canals but when try to activate the card in the website it says in dutch that the actuvation is not sucessfull to contact them but the number them give is only a national number i can cant call tehm because i'm living in portugal, could someone give me an email , or add me in msn and i give card number and you phone to them or give them email

JTA

My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
yes, there have been quite a few problems with the CD update of june, so much that CD decided to go FTA for 2 days.
I'm flemish myself, so I can't help you, but if you have a regular card then re-activation by using the canaal digitaal website should work.
if it doesn't - then you have a problem. I'm not sure how many dutch wander around this forum, try to state your case at www.sat4all.com, a dutch satellite forum. In dutch if possible, some of the moderators are a bit sensitive to anythin posted in another language .......