• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

card reader

My Satellite Setup
it was easy
My Location
england
can any1 tell me wat card reader u need or can u use any card reader thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum winnie12345

winnie12345 said:
can any1 tell me wat card reader u need or can u use any card reader thanks
Nobody has replied to your question as your question is extremely vague, what exactly is it you are wanting to do you are not giving anyone any details at all O-no

My Satellite Setup
it was easy
My Location
england
oh sorry mate the card reader 2 program the card like fun card titanum cards and opus card thanks

My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
Leeds, West Yorks
i use a dynamite programmer, it programs all funs, opus, mosc tit 1 &2, atmega cards, or another good programmer would be Infinity USB programmer.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Titanium cards need to be programmed in Phoenix mode, like a few other cards, so you require a card programmer capable of this.
There are lots of possibilities, depending on your computer, does it have a dedicated Com port, and future needs:
Cas 3 plus, can programme cams and cards, requires USB and a serial cable to program in Phoenix mode.
Infinity Unlimited, can program all cards using only a USB cable.
Infinity/Phoenix USB, can programme all cards but again requires a Serial cable to programme in Phoenix mode.
There are a lot more options, depending on your budget and requirements.

Yeshi

My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
bet this is a cable question..

But anyway i use Elvis Multiproggerr.

Used to use Clanzers Minisdk, I find these programmers excellent.. as for the cheap programmers i would stay well clear as theyre very tempramental.

My Satellite Setup
TECHNOMATE
My Location
SCOTLAND
I use infinity,seems to work a treat ,I would recommend this programmer,to anyone.;)

My Satellite Setup
DM7025Si
My Location
UK
just bought an infinity programmer. what is the best card to program. i have a dreambox so get most things, but i want a local card

Raw

My Satellite Setup
dish
My Location
usa
ok i need a little info i have a prosat ird. it has a accesse card that is white my ird # 2102s is this ird good for anythig and how about the card. what can i do with this system. would i need to get this card in the system in in the usa. ty for your time.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Raw said:
ok i need a little info i have a prosat ird. it has a accesse card that is white my ird # 2102s is this ird good for anythig and how about the card. what can i do with this system. would i need to get this card in the system in in the usa. ty for your time.
I think your question would be better aimed at a USA forum as we have both differing technologies here in Europe also differing terminologies