2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
does anyone know this programmer,cards accepted piccard 2,wafercard,sivercard,gold card,blue card,never used it but would love to give it ago to get anything in viaccess as this is the card my stb will accept,the insrutions are non exsistant,on the menu is 1:file to pic 2:file to Eeprom :3is the loader is there any files for these 3 or is this programmer obsolite,any help would be apretiated.stevo

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Afraid that i don't know the programmer, it may be mentioned here though stevo. http://www.duwgati.com/uk/index.htm

There are also some good software tutorials on there, a great site for programmer and card information.

stevo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreamboxhd 800 pvr
2 x dreambox 500s
globalstar-m6 free to air
1 metre dish
80cm dish
60 cm dish
all via diqsec switch.
My Location
england
this cardmaster works the same as v 1.4.4 ,good site rolf,but it didnt tell me if the proggramer was obsolite guees i will have to keep looking,quick question:is there any files for this format,file to pic:file to Eeprom:loader,thanks for your help,maybe stick to my mrev and bury this one.