cardsharing???

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fuba 85 dish, fuba LNB, Kathrein UFS 910(BPanther Neutrino), DM800(Nabilo v12), Share....
My Location
NRW, Germany
Hi All,
Just managed to get my Aaf 2.0e flashed with Barry Allen. Found an em* called mbox on the new lists.
Now to my question......
is it posible to use the ufs910 to cardshare with a server??? Want to use my fathers s*y card to open a few channels here. He has been trying to understand the technology as have i & we are not coming any further.
Have read things about cccam, mbox, gbox......camd3 but have now idea where to start.
Like i said it is a hobby within the family so that i can get one up on my old man!!!
All tips, how to´s..........would be greatful.
Have tried the German boards & have hit a wall, no one seems to want to talk about the subject.....they are all...angels

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Can the two boxes both run CCcam? IF they can install it on both receivers and then configure CCca.cfg.

Does Barry Allen have a dyndns feature in it?

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fuba 85 dish, fuba LNB, Kathrein UFS 910(BPanther Neutrino), DM800(Nabilo v12), Share....
My Location
NRW, Germany
Dont think my box runs cccam. Its a Kathrein UFS910.....maybe you can tell me more.
As i said i have mbox through the aff 2.0e image & have read a lot about gbox(i know my father is fooling around with it).
Barry Allen hasnt got the dyndns function but i am regestered at dyndns.com!!!!!

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
From what I've read, if your father is running gbox as the server you can connect to it using MgCamd or Camd3.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
there is no ccam availible for the kathrein!
but now is a new modell out with 2 twin tuners,the zapping performance,is much faster,
twin tuner,and you can also edit the lof,this time!on new kathrein modell!
i sold my ufs 910 now!
when channel list was full receiver is real slow!

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
mhku said:
From what I've read, if your father is running gbox as the server you can connect to it using MgCamd or Camd3.
Then i guess i will have to look through the net for a how too & then start a game of hit & miss.........telnet & basic programming is new to me!!!:eek:

[German removed]

ynotdu

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digibox also U P C Ireland
My Location
Ireland
Irishmale said:
Hi All,
Just managed to get my Aaf 2.0e flashed with Barry Allen. Found an em* called mbox on the new lists.
Now to my question......
is it posible to use the ufs910 to cardshare with a server??? Want to use my fathers s*y card to open a few channels here. He has been trying to understand the technology as have i & we are not coming any further.
Have read things about cccam, mbox, gbox......camd3 but have now idea where to start.
Like i said it is a hobby within the family so that i can get one up on my old man!!!
All tips, how to´s..........would be greatful.
Have tried the German boards & have hit a wall, no one seems to want to talk about the subject.....they are all...angels
German sites You hit a wall?????? I thought the Berlin wall was gone ? Lol ;-)

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
ok sorry, seen that Turock was Austrian & was only trying to be polite.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Irishmale said:
.telnet & basic programming is new to me!!!:eek:
No programming skills required, nor will you learn any from basic cs exploits.

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
& can u tell me how it is done??? have any instructions for how i can do it on the Kathrein ufs910???

Zilvermeeuw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400Z and Kathrein UFS910 with AAF2.0E and Enigma2. Triax 88 with 4 quad LNB's and Triax 60.
My Location
Netherlands
Hi Irishmale,

I use mgc*m on my Kathie. Works just fine!

Have you already succeeded?

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
Hi Zilvermeeuw,
Have not got it running yet. Am constantly trying to find info or a step tostep how to but it seems to be a closed circle or a big secret. No one seems to be willing to help in this form in a forum & as a beginner in the area of file changing i am really looking for a step to step method.
I have also tried in some German forums but that seems to be even worse. They wont let there right hand know what the left one is doing.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
My Location
NW, Ireland
There is no secret,

Install CCcam, MgCamd or whatever EMU you can that supports CS.

Start adding shares to your config file,

Reading the config files will usually tell you all you need to know.

Whatever you set the port the EMU is listening on will need to be forwarded from your router to your box IP.

Set up port forwarding on your router,
_portforward.com (Look here for a guide for your router)

There are guides on this very forum. Just use the search function.

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
Hi Compufunk,
I have tried tird many times. Read the files in the emu with pspad but it seems to change back to its normal status after i restart the reciever.
I will read a little more here & see if i come further. Was not sure if i needed a special setup for the 910. Seems its all general once you have the emu. I have all emus from the AFF image & currently use Mgcamd so i will try that.
Thanks my missus will love you.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
My Location
NW, Ireland
Irishmale said:
Read the files in the emu with pspad but it seems to change back to its normal status after i restart the reciever.
Are you sure you are saving the file back to the receiver properly after modification?

If you can get Dreambox Control Centre to connect to your Katherine box, there is a built in editor that will save the files in proper Unix format.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
@ compufunk: can you confirm that cccam works/not works on the Kathy?

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
My Location
NW, Ireland
T_G said:
@ compufunk: can you confirm that cccam works/not works on the Kathy?
Sorry T_G but I cant,

I assumed it would because it works on other linux based receivers other than dreambox, but after my post I had a look and it seems doesn't. At least not with IrishMales model at the minute (I would assume that this is the case with all katherin models).

I dont know anything about Kathy, but as long as the processor architecture is the same as other linux boxes, I cant see why you couldn't get it to work with some software tricks. Maybe I am not thinking of something :confused

Does anyone know what architecture Kathy runs on??

Is CCcam source code available anywhere? If it were, it could be compiled for any architecture.

mbox seems to be the main protpcol used by katherin users, I have no idea if it can handle CCcam shares as I've never had the need to try it.

I need a second box for testing purposes so that the main one can be left up and running 24/7:) I'll have to sneak that one past the missus somehow;)

Zilvermeeuw

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400Z and Kathrein UFS910 with AAF2.0E and Enigma2. Triax 88 with 4 quad LNB's and Triax 60.
My Location
Netherlands
cccam does NOT run an the Kathrein UFS910. The source is not open.

But, there is an emu which can connect to a cccam server. (incubus). MBox cannot connect to cccam.

Currently I use a gbox server and on the Kathrein I use different emu's to connect to it. MGCam on aaf2.0E and mbox and incubus on enigma.

Edit: Oeps... I did put my email here to send you more info, which is not allowed here.....

Irishmale: I turned on my vCard, but I cannot see it. Perhaps you must add me as your "contact" or "Friend" first?

Irishmale

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
NRW, Germany
Hi Zilvermeeuw,
Have added you to my friends & contacts list. I am no ace here but i think maybe you are not a member long enough to send private messages??? not sure.