dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
snap (54), Allchemist (52), boss7 (50), beerbellybilly (46), tornado2004 (43), olisun (37), ttma (35), jctugas (34), keano (33):)

Wish You all a very special day-Happy Birthday.

Birth Date:3rd JulyColour:Amethyst, LavenderNumber:3 ,33,21Stone:Green Jasper – A protection stone said to guard against enemiesFlower:DianthusPet:Bull DogCareer:playwright , Astronomer , AuthorKey Features:Fighting The Good FightNaturally good at:political intrigue within the world or within friendshipsCharacter:You have a rational mind that orders your immense emotions. You want the world to be a better place and may get involved with political or charitable causes. You hide your passionate emotions and are very self effacing.Life Path:You’re very intellectual and have an unusual way of convincing people to agree with you. You charm people with your mild manner and rarely show offence if people take an opposite stance. You are capable of great acts of courage if you believe in the cause.Love:Love is not a big issue for you. You expect it will come along at the right time and all will be rosy and you are probably right. Find yourself a forward thinking Sagittarius who has the same values as you as your birth ruler is Jupiter which is the same as their planetary leader. Best Present:The Works Of Karl Marx , Slippers

:-tweety:-disco:-balloons:-part3

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Happy Birthday all, especially snap from our Sleepy Hollow team and olisun and keano, long standing members. :)