Celtic Man U

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Do you think Celts and Man U will do it to nite,i hope so and then we can look forward to a great champions leauge.

what do you think lads

regards mikeey

richdip

Reaction score
My Location
London, UK
A good victory for Celtic tonight. They play great attacking football, great to watch. That third goal was unbelievable!
Wish the same could be said about Man Utd! A bunch of overpaid, lazy players who can't play football! The defeat tonight served them right. I hope they do get knocked out.
Newcastle won tonight too. They've got a good young squad with plenty of talent. I see them going far this year.

That's my view,

Richard

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Well said Rich and good for old bobby R as well,as for Man U well

Fergy has to do better than that.

Rich what team do U follow,any how Rich,thanks for a reply

all the best mikeey

richdip

Reaction score
My Location
London, UK
I'm glad I pleased you mikeey!

I'm a big follower of football (probably due to the continuous playing of championship manager!). I'm probably going to cause some controversy in this forum by admitting that I support Chelsea, which are also a bunch of overpaid, lazy footballers like Man Utd! But I support them because of the attacking and tactical style of football they play. My parents are Italian so I enjoy watching italian football too, my favourite team being AS Roma. But I must say that the type of football I enjoy watching the most is the spanish league. Very entertaining.

How about you mikeey? Which team do you follow?

Richard