Censoring and/or Removing Posts

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
My post on Kilroy-Silk has been removed,was this an accident or a deliberate act by a moderator,a reply is urgently requested.If my freedom to post an opinion or statement of fact is removed then i feel that any further contribution to this forum is unnecessary and this is the last you will hear from me.................brian

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've put the post into the moderators area for the present Brian, as this is a satellite forum and not a political forum.

We have members here from all racial groups and from many countries and the last thing I wan't to see here is the forum polarising along racial, political or religious lines.

This is certainly a case that requires discussion, but I'm not convinced that this is the place for it. I apologise for not informing you immediately of my action, but have been tied up since.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
PS. Have now moved it to Sleepy Hollow.