Change sound channel? how can be done...

ardelos

Reaction score
Hi guys
I have a technomate 5500 CI, and i see some channels have sound channels in diffferent languages (Multivision for example is in french and original language) i was wondering if i can switch between those?
Also there is S.y Italia all i can see is some news channel, but i heard this is a package...that means there are more that one channel there? How comes?

Please try to answer me after u stop laughing about those newbs questions.....:D
Thanks

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
ardelos said:
Hi guys
I have a technomate 5500 CI, and i see some channels have sound channels in diffferent languages (Multivision for example is in french and original language) i was wondering if i can switch between those?
Also there is S.y Italia all i can see is some news channel, but i heard this is a package...that means there are more that one channel there? How comes?

Please try to answer me after u stop laughing about those newbs questions.....:D
Thanks
Hi ardelos. Welcome to the Forum.
Most receivers have an option to change the language - a button marked 'I-II' or similar. Don't know your receiver but I should think it has a dedicated button or some means to enter into a menu to select a language.
S*y Italia is indeed a package on Hotbird 13E. Check out:-
h**p://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyitalia.html
for frequencies.

Llew

ardelos

Reaction score
Llew said:
Hi ardelos. Welcome to the Forum.
Most receivers have an option to change the language - a button marked 'I-II' or similar. Don't know your receiver but I should think it has a dedicated button or some means to enter into a menu to select a language.
S*y Italia is indeed a package on Hotbird 13E. Check out:-
h**p://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyitalia.html
for frequencies.

Llew
Thanks for your help, i had a closer look at the remote and voila', the button was there :-righton

CB65

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5400 CI+ USB, 70CM Motorised dish, XCAM, Infinity USB Pheonix
Panasonic Freeview
My Location
Dorset England
Ardelos

You should have a small blue button with the symbol of a speaker with a question mark beside it. This button toggles between the available audio channels. On mine (Technomate 5500CI Super) its the middle button above the green and yellow buttons on the remote.

ardelos

Reaction score
CB65 said:
Ardelos

You should have a small blue button with the symbol of a speaker with a question mark beside it. This button toggles between the available audio channels. On mine (Technomate 5500CI Super) its the middle button above the green and yellow buttons on the remote.
Yep that's the one...even the image on the button was pretty straight forward...but sometimes ppl like me had to upset ppl like you with stupid questions like that....and at the end we call this evolution ;)

allan238

Reaction score
My Location
west of england
Don't worry friend...Evolution....I like it.

Think you have just named the next cam to come on to the market!!!