Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippermix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR
My Location
Denmark
I am trying to figure out for my parrents why the dreambox stopped working after we changed the internet, before we had cable internet which went into routers wan port, it ran DHCP and the dreambox got an ip from the router fine. Then now we have this new internet with a wireless setupbox which also goes into the WAN port, but this one had the same IP (192.168.1.1) as the router so the router had to get a static IP (192.168.2.1) to not conflict with the setup boxs IP. So now the router is setup like this

The dreambox still get an ip though, now its just 192.168.2.119 and that seems to work fine, the "only" problem is that none of the channels on it works anymore, and I really cant see how changing the internet connection should affect the dreambox at all as long as it got a new IP which it did. So what else can it be? I do not know much about dreambox and it wasnt me who set it up so I am a tad helpless :-ohcrap

Hope this makes a bit sense

Its a DM600PVR and runs Neverland 1.0 (If that helps)

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 61

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
What do you mean "none of the channels work" now?? Are you referring to a pay channel card share not working??

A nonymous

Reaction score
If you were using a DNS you need to make sure that the dns provider routes everything to your new IP.

If the server side has a fixed DNS in it lines you will not be able to connect. The dns in the servers F line has to be the same as the dns your receiver is on.

Nano

Skippermix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR
My Location
Denmark
None of my pay channels work anymore, so is there a way I can debug messages (Through telnet maybe) ?

Skippermix

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR
My Location
Denmark
nanochickin said:
If you were using a DNS you need to make sure that the dns provider routes everything to your new IP.

If the server side has a fixed DNS in it lines you will not be able to connect. The dns in the servers F line has to be the same as the dns your receiver is on.

Nano

Not sure I understand what I have to do then? Do I need to forward ports to the dreambox?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Preesumably you are on a commercial (paid for) card share. We do not allow any discussion of commercial pay server problems so we cannot provide any further assistance. Thread closed - contact you server provider..

Status
Not open for further replies.