kopal74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000cl,1.1m dish
Diablo cam 2.05
My Location
uk,herts
Hello,newbie i am!

Is there a section on this site where i can see the channels which the diablo cam opens?Or if anyone can point me in a general diection.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
It is almost impossible to keep an updated channel list, of what Cams and patches open, as things change so quickly, and then you get complaints that members can't open the channels you claim are open.
Currently the Diablo can only open the same channels as a patch on your Technomate receiver but these include some good packages, the main ones are:
Astra 1 19.2E, Premiere and Digital +.
Hotbird 13E, TPS and Polsat
Hispasat 30W, TV Cabo and Digital +
There are a few other channels but these packages should provide enough viewing option, but as I have stated things can change rapidly, so don't expect them to be open forever.

kopal74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1000cl,1.1m dish
Diablo cam 2.05
My Location
uk,herts
I have got the premier and deportes on 19e.It doesn't seem to wnna open the 13e channels,ie tps,multivision etc.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
To open TPS, on 13E, you need to get the AU feature working, to do this go to France 4, or a channel using that frequency, and wait a couple of minutes, once it is opened then go to any other TPS channel, this will keep working until you leave the TPS channels, for another provider.