Channel master 1.80 and Fibo90 in action together

pipino

pipino

My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
i had some time to re think my set up again and here what i came up with..by next week i should have Gibertini OP150 back in action with some C-Band fun..cheers:)

Attachments

Lazarus

Lazarus

Tout Rond Bon Oeuf
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Great stuff :)

Pic #3 is an excellent shot - very artistic!

doktorofsat

doktorofsat

My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
Nice install:cool:

Huevos

Huevos

Satellite Freak
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
pipino said:
i had some time to re think my set up again and here what i came up with..by next week i should have Gibertini OP150 back in action with some C-Band fun..cheers:)
Is the Gibertini just a temporary measure until you get a polar mount sorted for the CM?

Tivù said:
Great stuff :)

Pic #3 is an excellent shot - very artistic!
The weather is pants here at the minute.

satelliteman

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
East Midlands, UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Nice installation :)

pipino

pipino

My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
Huevos said:
Is the Gibertini just a temporary measure until you get a polar mount sorted for the CM?

The weather is pants here at the minute.
may be i realy dont know ,the problem i´v been told that no way i would be abel to have a real stable polar system for CM1.80 it will dance tchachacha in high wind ..in the other side if i decide to put polar mount i will have higher risk up there and the beast is real heavy........will see if i get solution fo it in the future mean while i will play with gibi for a while..regards

kenny1234

kenny1234

My Satellite Setup
Motorised ASC 1.2m,1224 Supermount with C120 Invacom Quad LNB with Matched Feedhorn.
My Location
Scunthorpe