Channel Master 1M polar mount(motorized)dish

benblueeyes

Reaction score
Hi All
I am a very new member.I would like to purchase Channel Master 1M dish For my motorized system.Poler mount with h-h motor.Can any one help please.

Thanks in advance

benblueeyes

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't think that many people will have them, not sure whether they have started manufacturing again, they were in receivership.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
There is no dedicated horizon to horizon mount for this antenna, but a small number of suppliers have an adapter bracket to match the holes at the rear of the reflector

Better to play safe and go for something that is in production

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Channel Master was bought by Andrew Corporation (www.andrew.com) and in theory they should be starting to distribute CM products via Germany:
http://www.andrew.com/pressroom/pressreleases/English/4987.aspx

However, in practice this is not yet happening. The installer provided a refurbished polar mount when my dish was motorized recently.

If you have the dish but no mount, you could consider the Jaeger 1224 H-H motor which can be supplied with an adapter plate for the CMs.

Regards

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
The Channel Master sales team from Pforzheim was bought by Tripoint Global in February, and so its going to be very difficult for Andrews to regain the market with a new sales force.

http://www.tripointglobal.com/email/2-10-04.htm

Not only that, the need to provide the same level of pricing that was enjoyed by buyers last year, will be extrmely difficult. CM products will eventually appear on the market, but they will be somewhat more expensive.

benblueeyes

Reaction score
O-Ha
Hi All

Many thanks for your replies.

I've found a supplier who has the item,brand new(in south east).Found on the web.Yesterday I've ordered the C/M dish pack & it should be with me in a couple of days time.Very friendly family run company in Suffolk,UK & they have anything you want & best of all the prices are very,very reasonable compare to some suppliers.

I've already bought a H-H motor 36v,3A & C/M adapter plate for the Dish face while ago(eBay) & Invacomb 0.3 dB LNB,last week I've purchased very strong wall brackets & 2M pole for the motor & dish & a Technomatic TM5000DACPI receiver.

As we know C/M 1M dish is a very well made & very high gain superb dish for anyone(it pulls even very weak signals if you get it installed correctly).

If anybody requires C/M dish please let me know I can give their contact details.

Although I'll have all the items I want get the complete system installed properly as I do not like to climbed up to the end of the roof to allign the dish,(I am a chicken) do not like height.

Does any one know a good sat.installer in Essex area( or close to Basildon) who could do the job ?

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Regards

benblueeyes

;):):cool:

benblueeyes

Reaction score
benblueeyes said:
O-Ha
Hi All

Many thanks for your replies.

I've found a supplier who has the item,brand new(in south east).Found on the web.Yesterday I've ordered the C/M dish pack & it should be with me in a couple of days time.Very friendly family run company in Suffolk,UK & they have anything you want & best of all the prices are very,very reasonable compare to some suppliers.

I've already bought a H-H motor 36v,3A & C/M adapter plate for the Dish face while ago(eBay) & Invacomb 0.3 dB LNB,last week I've purchased very strong wall brackets & 2M pole for the motor & dish & a Technomatic TM5000DACPI receiver.

As we know C/M 1M dish is a very well made & very high gain superb dish for anyone(it pulls even very weak signals if you get it installed correctly).

If anybody requires C/M dish please let me know I can give their contact details.

Although I'll have all the items I want get the complete system installed properly as I do not like to climbed up to the end of the roof to allign the dish,(I am a chicken) do not like height.

Does any one know a good sat.installer in Essex area( or close to Basildon) who could do the job ?

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Regards

benblueeyes

;):):cool:
Hi all
What is the max.dish size you are llowed to install (Essex area)?
Back of the house wall,1M Dish 2M pole motorised,just above the gutter.

Would council object the installation if I ask & I want eyerything to be legal.
Installation would not block anyones view or would not look ugly.

Quick reply would be much appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

benblueeyes

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
90cm is generally the maximum without planning consent, but in some areas it is less.

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
If its not visible - and I mean really well camouflaged, the world is your oyster

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
@ CH, the dish7 picture looks like you were the loser in a blancmange eating contest. :D

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Actually , I won.