• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

******* channels in india

amxson

My Satellite Setup
I have one 12ft dish mesh
one 6ft solid and a 90cm ku band .My computer system with p4 , receivers eurostar, coship,and starsat
My Location
india
I already receiving b4u movies in my starsat receiver on panamsat, is there any other channels are available in india from 26deg to 122deg .
Please help me.......
adv thanks

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
amxson said:
I already receiving b4u movies in my starsat receiver on panamsat, is there any other channels are available in india from 26deg to 122deg .
Please help me.......
adv thanks
Refer Satco or Lyng.

can i have the keys for b4u movies please? email me on
Email Removed.You have to search in a different forum to get the keys.Not here.Haven't you read the rules before becoming a member in this forum?

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
amxson said:
Please help me.......
adv thanks
Already a subforum is running for discussing this.Have an idea of the running threads and post it at the appropriate place.This thread will be moved soon.