Cheapest SkyStar2 Card

blangoman

Reaction score
I am new to Satellites and this forum and was wondering where the cheapest place to buy a pc skystar2 card and a LNB universal. I would be most gateful, even second hand from a member would be good. Thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
blangoman said:
I am new to Satellites and this forum and was wondering where the cheapest place to buy a pc skystar2 card and a LNB universal. I would be most gateful, even second hand from a member would be good. Thanks
If you really want to get it the cheapest possible way, then this is the sort of place to do it :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38865&item=5116869978

Don't make the mistake though of cutting too may corners on your LNB/dish/cable.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
For the saving of a few pounds you may get a load of aggravation, why not look at www.sateuropa.co.uk, they sell both the SS2s and LNBs, www.cpc.co.uk also sell LNBs.

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
I ordered one from dvbshop via ebay on saturday afternoon for 66 euros (£46) inc. p&p, 3-5 day delivery. It arrived this morning. At the same time I ordered a portable dvd player on ebay 48hrs delivery, from a company about 60 miles away, hoping it would arrive in time for my sons birthday. It has yet to arrive. I am now in the doghouse, because I forgot to tell the wife, I ordered the skystar, so when the parcel came this morning, obviously my son thought it was his present.
If it doesn't arrive soon I think it is this company who will be receiving some serious aggravation.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
prof said:
I ordered one from dvbshop via ebay on saturday afternoon for 66 euros (£46) inc. p&p, 3-5 day delivery. It arrived this morning. At the same time I ordered a portable dvd player on ebay 48hrs delivery, from a company about 60 miles away, hoping it would arrive in time for my sons birthday. It has yet to arrive. I am now in the doghouse, because I forgot to tell the wife, I ordered the skystar, so when the parcel came this morning, obviously my son thought it was his present.
If it doesn't arrive soon I think it is this company who will be receiving some serious aggravation.
Ouch! Maybe you should go pick it up...

Still, dvbshop seem pretty reliable, and are extremely cheap. My mate bought an SS2 from there a couple of weeks ago, and no problems there either. He got the remote control version for £39 +P+P!

You pays your money...(I guess it just depends how much you have!).

STICK

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Yeah BG, for the sake of £25, I should have just bought the portable dvd player from a
local shop.

norm_

Reaction score
Purchased mine from dvbshop.tv on eBay also, excellent service, brand new card and quick delivery.