Chelsea Business

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Wow, now Cheski got that bloke Arensen from Tottenham. So already two "Judas" in their management? That together with the Obi Mikel, the Cole affair, the Rio "accidental" meeting, the Barcelona incident make it a very busy period. They managed to piss of quite a few people and clubs...

All I can say is that I would not want to have people in my management like Kenyon and Arensen. The next thing someone offers them a bigger office, a smaller phone and half a tuna sandwich they are gone...

I know a lot of people hate Manchester United for their success, but I never had the feeling Untited used to behave as controversial as Chelsea managed in 1, 2 years. I suppose the saying "The fish stinks from the head" applies here very well.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
True T_G at a bit ashamed myself of what has been going on. But it was a great season for us winning the League, brings me back to the days of Vialli`s success at the club. I think Chelsea played better football then especially with the intro of Zola & Co.

Just thinking, There is only a handful of players with skill ie showmanship on the pitch at the moment. I dont mean great players just showmanship/flair.
1st one comes to mind is Ronaldo (man Utd)
Henry (arsenal)
Cole (chelsea)

T_G you could even make up a list.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Maybe Robben will show some class this season?

It's gonna take some real skill to get Crespo to play without sulking...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Funny off season, nothing much happening at Manchester other than Van der Saar and the Korean Park, very quiet. Also, other than in past seasons cChelsea did not get ALL the players they wanted...I can"t wait for the season to start. I am sure it won't be as easy for Chelsea this year....

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
mhku said:
Maybe Robben will show some class this season?

It's gonna take some real skill to get Crespo to play without sulking...
You mean falling over do you,lol

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
T_G said:
Funny off season, nothing much happening at Manchester other than Van der Saar and the Korean Park, very quiet. Also, other than in past seasons cChelsea did not get ALL the players they wanted...I can"t wait for the season to start. I am sure it won't be as easy for Chelsea this year....
Looking forward to the Arsenal game in the Prem What a 6 pointer or nothing for Ch ops for someone.