CHELSEA....CHElsea......Chelsea

waverider

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
After all the gobbing off in the media this week, I have to say along with 1/2 a bottle of brandy inside me I am enjoying the delights of Chelsea quattro Barcelona Dos! .M:W

P.S I didn't know that Ricardo Carvalho and Victor Valdes indulged in Morris dancing! :-lmao :-lmao :-lmao :-lmao :-lmao

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Crumbs, didn't see the result. Well done. :D

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rolfw said:
Crumbs, didn't see the result. Well done. :D
I did!!!

What an amazing game. If you didn't see it, get the video!!!

My 9 and 11 year olds drunk the champagne, even if they didn't enjoy the taste!

Have to type. No voice left!

:-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny :-bunny

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Great game! Well done the blues. I thought the home players were terrific. Joe Cole has come on a bundle. Manpoo out but come on you gunners.

BGonaSTICK

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yeah, JC seems finally to have worked out what it takes to be an all-round player, and with the confidence that brings he'll surely be banging on Sven's door again.

Jose apparently insisted he went to all four stands to take his applause.

B

bodge

I've been following Chelsea since 1967 and it was one of the best games I've seen involving a Chelsea team.

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Did any of you guys email Anders Frisk? :D

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No. I called him..... :)

Ooops ({})