Chelsea vs West Ham

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
well when West ham scored, i thought yippee were in for a good game... then Chelsea went and spoiled it :(

mind you its only half time, theres chance for an upset yet :D

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
53 minutes... 3 - 1 to Chelsea....

RedDevil officially stopped watching at 54 minutes :( and started watching CSI he had recorded.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Thats not nice,I sat through the whole man u- arsenal match,hoping that arsenal might win in extra time.Maybe thay should play with 10 men :-rofl2

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
zorba said:
Thats not nice,I sat through the whole man u- arsenal match,hoping that arsenal might win in extra time.Maybe thay should play with 10 men

The minute Henry came on they did :-rofl2
Anyway, good for you Zorba, at least you had watched one good game :D
I kept the West Ham game on up to about the 4:1, then I turned volume down and read newspaper.

Must say, you are lucky it was West Ham, they are playing naive football. With one nill up and 10 men, most teams would have gotten something for it, can't see Bolton or Blackburn give in like this.

But W-Ham have no relegation fears, and they try to play too much of a beautiful game...

I never imagined that the season would end in such an interesting way though, bloody exiting!

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
To be honest, i said before the season started, Chelsea would win the league...and i still stand by that

For United it a little to late :(

if it was this close in January or maybe even February.... i would think different, im not sure but i think Chelsea only have to win 3 more games.

its there for the taking, United cant win the title... even if they win all there remaining games 5 nil, only Chelsea can throw it away!!! (hopefully)

at least its going to be closer than last year, something for even the neutrals to watch this year...

either way it will be deserved...
United have improved on last season, actually they have improved from the beggining of this season!!!
and Chelsea, as much as it pains me to say it... have played outstanding again. For much of the season they have looked invincible.

looking forward to the remaining weeks :)