• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chinese language channels

D

Detritus

Hi, I'm wondering if any of you guys know how I can get some Chines(Cantonese) channels. I know Sky Digi do a couple, but they aren’t so good. Are there any other broadcasts I can receive either analogue or digi, and if so...how?
I'm located in Manchester if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance

ckrys1

My Location
pj::
At the last count there`s CCTV at 13E, PCNE at 28.5E, Tzuchi TV and MSTV at 15W. These are all clear and I beleive in Cantonese or Mandarin (?same thing). There may be others scrambled for which you have to pay. You would need a motorised dish - I guess 90 cm would do -and a digital receiver. Nothing on analogue as far as I know. Check out www.lyngsat.com

Ckrys1

D

Detritus

That sounds like just what I need. I know very little about the technology though. Can you point me to any web sites that I can swat up on?? Where can I buy the equipment?

Cheers again

ckrys1

My Location
pj::
Looking through previous postings on this site would tell you a lot, using search function as well. `What Satellite TV` magazine is good for beginners, and the yellow pages would direct you to satellite installers. There must be loads in the Manchester area. Good luck