Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish with two LNBs for Hotbird and Astra1
Technomate 5500 DACI
mini dish for free UK channels
Diseqc 1.2 switch
My Location
UK
I have the Technomate 5500 DACI and point at 3 satellites using a Diseqc switch: Astra2, Astra1 and Hotbird.

I have a CI slot which I have never used on my system. I am in the UK and English is my mother tongue but I am also interested in German and maybe Italian/French. There seem to be so many CAMs and subscription services out there but, given that I have a broad taste in TV (football, films, documentaries, news, propaganda, finance, music, cars/motorsport, naked ladies, etc, etc), I wondered if anyone has recommendations and rough indication of costs for the different services. Obviously the other option is Sky but lets not discuss that. I have an idea of what's on offer there but I know nothing about the CAM options.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Dragon cam (now know as T-Rex) and a phoenix programmer

antantant1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
i'll back that up t-rex is bril opens more than any other cam i use d+ tv cabo tps polsat now thats no to bad load's of films drama sport ton's of mature content u should look at paying around 70-100 euro's for the cam cant rem how much programmer is should be about 50 i think u also need a dragon loader card to load the cam up good luck and happy tv days

antantant1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky pace box
topfield 5000 with hotbird and hispa using t rex cam also art card
My Location
spain
sorry u wont get tv cabo without a dish for hispa but if it was me i would swop from astra and hotbird to hipsa much better

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
check out flebay for a cam as there are usualy some on there m8 and you might get a good deal;)