Clarke Tech 5000 HD

jart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Rotative 100cm dish + Technomate TM1500CI+ Super + Clarke Tech HD 5000
My Location
Portugal
Hello,

I have this receiver for about two weeks and yesterday it was the second time that it broke the motor of my antena.

I have my antena with motor controlled with my technomate TM1500CI+ for one year using diseqc 1.2 with no problems (5*****).

Now with the CT5000HD using also diseqc 1.2 it brokes the motor after a few hours of operation. Strangly the the motor goes east far from the safty limits and doesn't came back anymore. I have the motor fixed and now it happens again.

Anyone has the same problem? I sent the latest official firmware 1.02.
Is it a software problem or a defective unit?

I think when I have the motor fixed again I with the TM1500CI+ for a week or two to see if the problem is for sure of the CT5000HD.

Thanks

josh2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
x
My Location
uk
Afraid I just use an East to West positioner on mine [ie. two buttons] I wouldn't trust a digital box to do that bit myself.

Muad'Dib

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fibo's 60, SF75, 90, 120 (motorized),
Triax Unique MF,
DVB-S2 cards
My Location
Germany
jart said:
Hello,

I have this receiver for about two weeks and yesterday it was the second time that it broke the motor of my antena.

I have my antena with motor controlled with my technomate TM1500CI+ for one year using diseqc 1.2 with no problems (5*****).

Now with the CT5000HD using also diseqc 1.2 it brokes the motor after a few hours of operation. Strangly the the motor goes east far from the safty limits and doesn't came back anymore. I have the motor fixed and now it happens again.

Anyone has the same problem? I sent the latest official firmware 1.02.
Is it a software problem or a defective unit?

I think when I have the motor fixed again I with the TM1500CI+ for a week or two to see if the problem is for sure of the CT5000HD.

Thanks

I really doubt that the receiver broke your motor.
The weak point is your motor or the installation/setup.
Do you use USALS or Diseqc 1.2??

Edited by Admin.