Clone Original Smart Card. Possible??

dvdmkr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My parents subbed sat programming. I looked up from lyngsat, the encryption sat programming provider uses is Viaccess 2.4. When my parents first subbed for the programming, they sent them a receiver, dish, and smart card.

My parents are watching TV in the living room, but I want to add one more STB and watch them from my room.

I already bought STB that has smart card reader, the stb is already attached to the dish. I need a card to watch those programming. it says scrammbled.

btw, I'm not sure if I'm explainging right, but those programmings were serviced using GlobeCast World Satellite TV broadcasting. On company website, you need a Smart Card that is matched(I think it means card married to ST:cool: to STB's ID to decrypted the encrypted programming.

So, is it possible? is it possible to copy Viaccess 2.4 card on Titanium 2 or OPOS card , or any other smart card and watch TV??

Thanks a lot!!

mumtazrizvi

Reaction score
My Location
Pakistan
Hi Dear dvdmkr

Good Afternoon

I don't think so you can copy the Viaccess card to Oppos/Titanium,
the solutions is... buy a suitable cam available in the market which
suits to your STB too.

Good luck!

Regards

Mumtaz Rizvi

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
dvdmkr said:
My parents subbed sat programming. I looked up from lyngsat, the encryption sat programming provider uses is Viaccess 2.4. When my parents first subbed for the programming, they sent them a receiver, dish, and smart card.

My parents are watching TV in the living room, but I want to add one more STB and watch them from my room.

I already bought STB that has smart card reader, the stb is already attached to the dish. I need a card to watch those programming. it says scrammbled.

btw, I'm not sure if I'm explainging right, but those programmings were serviced using GlobeCast World Satellite TV broadcasting. On company website, you need a Smart Card that is matched(I think it means card married to ST:cool: to STB's ID to decrypted the encrypted programming.

So, is it possible? is it possible to copy Viaccess 2.4 card on Titanium 2 or OPOS card , or any other smart card and watch TV??

Thanks a lot!!

You will probably need a second subscription - Via 2.4 is not compromised.