clone seca

buco

Reaction score
My Location
croatia
Is quite simple as we know that card must send to cam that data to be update key , finaly to be working (spetialy in gbox) , so just read out data that your card send to cam before start first ecm , you will read out ua, per provider ppua, per provider PBM cose card must send it to cam !!!!!
But you propably never open any even simpliest doc about seca and you want to got AU emulator !!?? :D Look if you really want to be in that hobby you shud probaly need to spend you very expensive free time as soeme other who anyway give to you all you got for free viewing non free channels . You never be shame about your behave ??? But your type of member is dominant on many boards so you will propably got strong support from "friends". Man shudn't just take from comunity he must sometime done soemething for that comunity and in this hobby best gift is to learn to be able to once return it whith knowlage and new design, fw, exploring etc.. to that comunity. If you ever hurd for Google than use it and you will find hunreds of doc about sec sys and start from there for begining.
Rsa keys and mask tabeles are known for s*Y It you shud only have mk keys used in old part of encryption mode for that operation (mean update key), and of course soemeone who will make to you emulator for AU mode becose as i saw emulators for titanium card and humax5400 , samsung .. have no that option included , even dont have whole MASK tabele included in emulator probaly from comertial reasons , every month peple shud come on board to take new keys or fw whith "new" mask tabele and than board will make more mony from sponzors , quite simple math operation. :D
regards

bos100

Reaction score
whith the right programm you can read all data from orginele mosc cards
i have all the data of the dutch canal digitaal channels
algoritme from dutch channels is there any whone who no you install this data
to a fun card or titanium card

please help

bos_50@msn.com

buco

Reaction score
My Location
croatia
you dont need for UA/ppua, num of providers, date, names of providers , keys in use per provider any "spetial" sw , just log card and read data !!!!I where hope that i explain whole about that data , for that you can use even old seca1 loggers cose this mode is same for seca1 and seca2 cards.
regards

leoling

Reaction score
i use mkfind software to read the card,

how to clone to funcard ?

leoling

Reaction score
mkfind v4.4 find from internat, u know how to use ?

how to get the flash files for card firmware version-(C)CANAL+1994/95/96 Num41

amrit

Reaction score
My Location
all aircraft compents{black box}
hi leoling,
just want to know, anywhere in the WEB they teach or show u how to hack
se_a codes.
rdg