cloud ibox3

manutd10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox dm800 fixed dish
My Location
manchester
peoples thoughts on cloud ibox3? mates been offered one but im not upto speed with this box. any info much apreciated

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Linux Enigma2 Clone based on the Max Digital and Octagon series receivers with a 500mhz processor Mips CPU with a single sat tuner and a DVB-T tuner some other variations may have another sat tuner instead of the DVB-T, Support from Clone based images only such as the 'Open' based variety.

manutd10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
manchester
Linux Enigma2 Clone based on the Max Digital and Octagon series receivers with a 500mhz processor Mips CPU with a single sat tuner and a DVB-T tuner some other variations may have another sat tuner instead of the DVB-T, Support from Clone based images only such as the 'Open' based variety.
how would u compare it to a dreambox?

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
The DM has far more support Clone wise anyway, Not being a big fan of some clones i have owned them but these days with the price of an original being in the same ball park apart from DM of course i dont see the attraction

Last edited:

manutd10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
manchester
ok thanks alot :-)
The DM has far more support Clone wise anyway, Not being a big fan of some clones i have owned them but these days with the price of an original being in the same ball park aprat from DM of course i dont see the attraction