code menu for IDdigital F22 sensor

craft_nemic

Reaction score

wazz up m8s ..
do you have the code menu for IDDigital F-22 Sensor that we can input the key inside and watch encrypted channel...
if you know where to find plss kindly post the link ....or give me some site where to download it...
Tnx in Advanced

PEACE

basel

Reaction score
craft_nemic said:

wazz up m8s ..

do you have the code menu for IDDigital F-22 Sensor that we can input the key inside and watch encrypted channel...​

if you know where to find plss kindly post the link ....or give me some site where to download it...​

Tnx in Advanced​

PEACE

me too I HAVE THE SAME PROPPLEM WILL PLEASE SNED THE MASTER CODE TO MY MAIL, THANKS

basel

Reaction score
Yes I Found What Do You Want Just Fallow The Steps:

1-press Menu

2-insatallation

3-status

4-stb Status

Then Press The Red/ Green/ Yallow/ Blue And Zero The Code Will Go To 0000

welshboy

Reaction score
My Location
Wales
Has anyonje got information if you can patch this receiver as it has a serial port on the back of it. Makes me wonder?
I believe its a humax receiver.
Any help would be appreicated.
Welshboy

feupeiro

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTE 420SM (foi foi..naquele tempo...)e ...Dream500s (foi foi ..há algum tempo)......500Hd e 7020S e mais nada!
My Location
Berg
welshboy said:
Has anyonje got information if you can patch this receiver as it has a serial port on the back of it. Makes me wonder?
I believe its a humax receiver.
Any help would be appreicated.
Welshboy
Yes ...it is the same like humax 5400 & some others: HUMAX 5400 & SOME OTHERS
Menu- installation-ok-status-ok-STB status-ok then press on the following buttons-RED-GREEN-YELLOW-BLUE-WHITE- then press 0 now ur receiver is 0000
HUMAX F1-C1
Menu - status -STB Status - ok -press UP button at the front panel - i - press the button contain ( ? ) - press yellow button - exit now ur receiver return to 0000
DIGITAL TELECOM
0851 - 1004 - 3472

Stay cool!:cool:

welshboy

Reaction score
My Location
Wales
People have miss understood the question I worte. I was wondering whether the receiver can be patched with a null modem cable? with the hot/toh patches? so that keys can be pu to on.
Welshboy