Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
This is what I'd like to see.

Chelsea docked 10 points.

Every other Premiership club that has spoken 'illegally' to a contracted player to be docked 10 points.

Chelsea to be docked another 10 points just to make it 'interesting' :rolleyes:

Ashley Cole ordered by the FA to play for S****horpe. Forever.

Robben to sue the Blackburn Rovers t*%t that 'accidentally' broke his foot for everything he's got, including the shirt off his back, and his eyeballs.

Kenyon to be sacked for gross misconduct and sent back to ManU as a ball boy.

Roman Abramovich to buy the entire News-of-the-World setup, and sack every miserable f%&"($r that has ever worked there, whilst sending all their relatives to Siberia. On foot.

Chelsea to still win the league by 15 points.

:D

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:

Every other Premiership club that has spoken 'illegally' to a contracted player to be docked 10 points.

Robben to sue the Blackburn Rovers t*%t that 'accidentally' broke his foot for everything he's got, including the shirt off his back, and his eyeballs.

Roman Abramovich to buy the entire News-of-the-World setup, and sack every miserable f%&"($r that has ever worked there, whilst sending all their relatives to Siberia. On foot.

And Jose to open up a new lap dancing club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
BGonaSTICK said:

Hehe Stick, I can live with most of these points, but few things I cannot agree with:
First : Kenyon to be sacked for gross misconduct and sent back to ManU as a ball boy. Never take him back, he is far too good at what he is doing now at Chelsea (sort of the same situation with him as Dudek in Liverpool ;) )

Second: Chelsea to still win the league by 15 points. That is not going to happen even with the most likely outcome that no points are deducted.
The way things go you be lucky to win it with 5 points ahead.

Third: Send Cole to S****horpe? I really like them, they had a good two games against us, why would we burden them with the filth that he is? And anyway, we dont want to have two ****s in S****horpe, do we??

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
T_G said:
And anyway, we dont want to have two ****s in S****horpe, do we??

ROFLMAO!!!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
And Leeds back in Prem before the big two Scots enter Div1.

OH and Leeds settled in mid table before that nice boy Roy takes the big seat at ManU.

blackninja

Reaction score
Well Mike Riley gave 'em 6 points so they should dock them n' all - as long as Man U go really s**t at the same time that is (no I'm not an Arsenal fan).