comag fta 2ci not working with my dragon cam

amgad

Reaction score
hi guys , i need your help please!

I live in the UK belfast.My Koan receiver (with twin lnbs for astra and hotbird) for 7 years broke down 1 week ago beyond repair .i have a dragon cam with an ART card

For a quick cheap solution for the kids & wife i bought this Comag FTA 2CI , from a guy in my local newspaper next day.

It got us the fta channels ok , but when you inserted the dragon cam, very difficult to recognize first and then when it reads it , the screen shows this in the ci slot PREMPB369 and then all the channels freeze , not to mention the scrumbeled channels that never came up. take the cam out and the fta are back to normal again.

so my questions:

is it the receiver which is not recognizing the cam or is it the cam which needs some software to download? or is it something else?

please advice , many thanks all

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just sounds like the receiver is not compatible, have you tried it in both slots? Have you tried the CAM without the card?

amgad

Reaction score
Dear Rolfw

many thanks ,

yes both slots are the same, also tried without the card , same reaction, all fta freeze and no paid channel .