Comag sl65 patch (f1 chipset)

costellon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest/Comag sl65
My Location
Galway, Ireland
Hi all,

Can anyone please post a link for a patch for a Comag sl65 (F1 chipset) if indeed should such a patch exist.

Thanks.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum costellon

Not sure if they ever were made for that chipset however what are you expecting it to open if there is such a patch as practically everything is totally secure these days?

costellon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest/Comag sl65
My Location
Galway, Ireland
Thanks for your reply, to answer your question...........As much as I can open !
I've ran a d'box 500c for a few years now and n@gra 3 has retired that unit for the time being so i'm interested to find what is available out there.
Thanks again.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
costellon said:
Thanks for your reply, to answer your question...........As much as I can open !
I've ran a d'box 500c for a few years now and n@gra 3 has retired that unit for the time being so i'm interested to find what is available out there.
Thanks again.

As stated already lots of times on the forum practically nothing uses keys anymore and Digi TV are coming to end of their card swap, so all avenues will be closed within weeks hence hardly worth the effort I would say. Card sharing is the only other source these days but your stb is not capable of that.