• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Conax Card Hack?

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
Had a look at the thread Wolsty, sounds like a couple of them are only just out of short trousers. ;) Does sound interesting though, problem is i know nothing about basic programming.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Don't be too hard on the 'just out of short trousers' lot when it comes to software development. My ( 18 yr old) son's not unusual when it comes to computing, but the stuff that he and his mates are doing leaves me breathless.

It's just a hunch, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're on to something (I hope!)

:)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
I hvae confirmation of some interesting developments using a Magic Cam and a Linux based card programme that opens 'everything'

This is from a reliable source and I will submit a few more details as and when I see it for myself

I can see the world of encryption of domestic broadcasts having a rough time for the next few months

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Kernow
How complete is 'everything'? Does it include S**?

:)