Conax Emu / Irdeto Eurocam???

malling

My Location
Midlands UK
Does anybody have the Conax Emu working with Irdeto Eurocam. I had no luck with the first release at all(just error messages), but the humax version of the emu sends and receives all instructions until it gets to Reply card file 1 and 2 it then starts all over again.

I am using the same settings as I do in Wallbanger but no luck.

Hope someone can help!!!

Malling. :confused

phil835

Hope that somebody can help to get the crack working with the Irdeto V 1.06 Eurocam. I have a Manhattan Starlight 6800 with this cam embedded as standard. Otherwise I will have to take the other route and buy a conax cam or magic cam if the sofware is written for it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
As far as I know the Conax channels are not available with a eurocam and have not heard anyone suggesting that it may be possible in the near future unfortunately.

malling

My Location
Midlands UK
@rolf

Sorry to prove you wrong but it works!!!!

I have managed to clear conax with eurocam embedded in manhattan 6800!!

Use conaxemu2.2_5400!!!

For other eurocam users the settings in lincardemu.rc are:

[Irdeto]
Port=1
Baud=9600
unixdev = /dev/ttyS0
mainlog = "irdeto.log"
updatelog = "irdeto_update.log"

when lincardemu loaded press ALT+F2 press c until irdeto is selected then press x to get irdeto extended settings then press i to get irdeto coco selected then press x to exit extended irdeto settings switch off then on receiver and all should clear...

Im real pleased and a big thanks to ady1306 for the setting for freecam he posted at toecutters as it is same as eurocam!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Off to have a play!!!

Malling. )(-)(

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Good to hear it Malling, sorry I thought you were talking about a slot in Eurocam, not an embedded one, all the same its still an interesting bit of news. :)

malling

My Location
Midlands UK
Well im a star!!!! Someone copying me I dont mind but they could have put a bit more effort into editing it a bit and maybe giving a reference to where it was posted and by who.... :(

Seems they missed that out...

Sat-key.com forum - Oh dear.....

Malling.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, its very annoying when someone doesn't give the correct credits, but it seems to happening a lot of late. Never mind Malling, You seem to have set the records right on that forum. :D