Conax Files

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi I Am New To This Where Do I Go To Get The Files I Have A Titanium Card.please Help.thanks Les:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Toecutters Den, Satdudez, Tony Doe, Dean's Place, all in the Satellite Forum thread in Nobbly's Big Links Section.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Thanks For The Reply But I Still Do Not Know Where To Get The Files I Am New To This Game So I Get Lost Easy. Thanks Les

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Please Help Where Do I Get The Conax Files In English Please I Am New To This
Thanks Les

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
Try searching Google for the site names as outlined by Rolfw. Thanx Rolfw

Regards,
John

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
thanks for the info is there any way to watch the spanish channals that we used to watch.thanks

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
You can buy a knot card (currently about 65 GBP) and use it with your aston cam

digital+ on astra is not available on titanium at the moment (and who knows when?)

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
thanks for the info can you tell me where to get a knot card and what is it I am learning alot do I have to change my dish it is 90 is that big enough? Do I hve to program it as I did with my tit card

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
If you can get thor at 1W you'll be fine with most other satellites. How did you get on with the conax cam?

One of toecutters sponsors is selling knot cards - go to www.toecuttersden.com then click on the logos at the top of the screen.

I don't have a knot card, but from what I have read, it is similar to programming a tita. The phoenix hardware is the same, but the loader software for your pc is maybe a bit more complicated.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi Not Got The Cam Yet It Was Sent To Me 4days A Go I Can Get Thor Iw Ok I Get World News Its Clear So I No I Am 1w Is There Any Other Clear Prog On 1w

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi now got conax it works fine thanks to you now my wife is on to me to find the Indian Film and music channels she likes them like zee tv Bollywood,ect do I need any thing new like a new card cam card or new files or can I not get them at all?

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Have a look at www.lyngsat.com under the packages section. It should tell you what is out there. Also check www.kingofsat.net.

Now you have your conax cam, you need to look at a file called the magic bosom (TM:cool:, which does a number of different encryptions (not just conax). The conax cam is quite versatile.

Out of interest, where did you get your conax cam?

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi got my cam from a firm called tps i will have to read some more what is [TMB] and do I need an other card for the [TMB] and where do I go?

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
TMB works on a titanium card in your conax cam, and if it is working ok then also does italia (so you shouldn't need both cams together). But in practice there may be times when an italia file is available for your aston cam but not your conax cam.

TMB files are available on rdi sat where you got your seca files. Look under the mach1 section for the latest ones.

TMB also does nagra (cabo on hispasat) I think - I have only used it for conax on my Matrix Reloaded cam, so can't say for definite about other systems.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Tbm Ok Sky Italia Still Not Working Ideas?

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
does anybody know how to use the tmb programer please? slowly I am new to this programing

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Does Anybody Know How To Use The Tmb Programer I Have Had A Try But I Han Only Pick Up 1w Programs How Do I Get All Those On 19,28, 13 Ect I Need To do This Slowly As I Am New To This

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi how do you use the programer for the TBM I had a tray but I can only pick up the same channels as before am I doing something wrong? please take me through it slowly when you have time

Abdol

Reaction score
LES BARROW said:
Hi I Am New To This Where Do I Go To Get The Files I Have A Titanium Card.please Help.thanks Les:)

Nobblies links will have all the info you need